Jorgensen Pony 9166 Adjustable Clamp Co. 90 Degrees Corner Clamp Opening 3"
- die cast aluminum frames and sliding jaws
- plated, cold-drawn steel screws with smoothly rolled U.S.S. threads
- steel sliding-pin handles
- two counter-sunk holes permit the clamp to be bench-top mounted Fixed at 90º
- clamps miter or butt joints
- Holds work up to 3" wide and leaves joints fully exposed for miter correction, doweling, gluing or nailing.
- Two countersunk holes permit the clamp to be benchtop mounted (four clamps mounted as such provide a rectangular clamping fixture of unlimited size)
- die cast aluminum frame and sliding jaws
- plated cold drawn steel screws with USS threads and steel sliding-pin handles