HPE LTO 7 Tape with Barium Ferrite (BaFe) C7977A (new)
HPE LTO 7 Ultrium Tape can write or read data at a blistering 2.7 TB/hour, storing, encrypting and protecting up to 6TB (up to 15TB compressed) on a single cartridge.
Features and Benefits
- Capacity of 6 TB and up to 15 TB compressed capacity on HP
StoreEver and non-HPE LTO-6 devices.
- Supports transfer speeds of 300 MB/s (native), 750 MB/s (2.5:1)
with Generation 7
- Barium Ferrite (BaFe) technology
- Support for tape drive hardware encryption
- Compatible with Linear Tape File System (LTFS)
- Simplified tape path to reduce wear and tear.